Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Road Trip...Vegas

Steph and I made it to and from Vegas without any accidents, well, car accidents. It seemed like I brought my whole house again. The thing is, is that I wanted to be prepared. I brought blankets in case we got stranded. A pillow for sleeping. Okay, so maybe I did go overboard on my movies. I brought a lot, and I didn't watch any. I forgot to bring my portable DVD player battery, so if Steph was listening to i-pod, I couldn't watch anything. My main problemo is that I do not have a big enough bag to carry everything. So I brought two bags, and then a bunch of plastic grocery bags! It appeared ridiculous, but I think in reality, it wasn't that bad. Well, if any of you feel bad enough for me, maybe a purchase of a travel bag for me would be a nice gift.

It was fun to visit Joe, Jamie, and little Joe. He is so cute. When we left Steph's car was black, but when we arrived in Vegas, her car magically transformed into a lighter, almost white car. We went through a salt wash! Fun times were had!

No comments: