During my time with my family I had this conversation with my brother Brian.
A: I don't like to say the word "pianist" because it sounds like I'm saying "penis."
B: So you can't say "pianist" because it sounds like "penis," but you can say "penis"?
I have thought about this a lot, and the answer is "yes." If I am saying "penis" in reference to the male body part, then that's totally fine. But, lets say at church in front of Relief Society and I try to announce who the "pianist" is, and I accidently say who the "penis" is. That is what I am talking about!
3 comments:
Ok, ok. I see your point.
well, when i say pianist, i make sure to pronounce the A. when i say penis,or IF i say it it's more peee-nis. so PI-A vs. PEE. :)
i keep trying to make them different it's driving me crazy!! if i say it WRONG with an A. it works in my head. but if i say it right...i have annie's problem!! :) i have been doing it all night! i need help!
Post a Comment