Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Public Restroom Rules

Am I right? There are definitely public restroom rules for both guys and girls. I just went to use the library facilities, and my friend was walking out. She told me that it was a full house. I asked her if they were obeying the public restroom rules. She became curious, since she had never heard of any. I explained to her that there needs to be at least one stall distance. She thought that was absurd. She kept on telling me that there are rules for guys, but that she had never heard of any girls who thought the way I did. Am I alone on this? I mean if it is impossible to have the one stall distance, then of course there is nothing that can be done, but when there are choices, do not come and use the stall right next to me!

3 comments:

Lady Bills said...

hate to break it to you... but i had no idea that there was or should be the "one stall" rule. but i DO think there should be a sign on the door of every stall that reads:

"shhh... if you are talking to yourself, we can all hear you!!!"

bad experiences in public restroooms leads to PUBLIC RESTROOM AXNIETY DISORDER (PRAD)... which i have now, thank to that one scary lady at novell!

Annie said...

Yeah, I have had some interesting experiences in the restroom. I want to say, "You are not in your home bathroom, stop making noises!"

Anonymous said...

distance, for sure!! if you can help it. who goes in right next to one another? i think another important rule, when waiting, don't wait near my door! if i can see you through the crack, you can see me. scoot over please.