Tuesday, March 13, 2007

English please

My Napoleon calender for today has a quote by the farmer. He says, "I don't understand a word you just said."

I think this is the story of my life. I just cannot seem to speak understandably a lot of the time. Just on Sunday, I was trying to say something, and I was tripping all over my words. My friends were finally like, "Annie, what are you trying to spit out?" Another friend said, "English please." Many times when I am trying to explain something I get many blank stares. I think my sister even tells me to speak English sometimes. It is interesting because in my patriarchal blessing it says that I will be able to articulate my feelings. I need some to do some work on that! So, the moral of the story, next time you have no idea what I am saying you can say to me, "I don't understand a word you just said. English please."

2 comments:

Lady Bills said...

so what are you trying to say here???

lol- just teasing-- you are WONDERFUL just the way you are!

Annie said...

That's funny!