So, I don't know how many of you know this, but I have been interested in a colon cleansin' for awhile now. Well, my friend happened to give me a book about one option that I can try. It had a chapter on appendicitis. Oh, my gosh!! I had no idea what happened to me when my appendix burst when I was twelve. According to the book, I had so much feces built up and putting pressure on my appendix, that it got sick and BURST!
The best part of the description was when the author described the "fecal sludge" that is built up in our large intestine. Think of that image.
1 comment:
oh nasty!! my sister's burst when she was 3!!! dang! how much build up did she have? :) we have had this conversation, remember? if you find a cleasing place, let me know. :) if it's a reasonable price, i may do it! :)
Post a Comment