I wish I had exciting news to write about, but I don't. This week has been pretty mellow. I am just trying focus more on school, but I always find other things to do i.e. watching Jeffersons, American Idol, baking brownies, shoe parties! I feel very superficial at times. I only focus on the surface and what I need to do today to "survive"-physically! What about my spiritual surface? What do I need to do survive? Why doesn't that question come up more frequently? Random thoughts for a random day.
2 comments:
it's easy to place spiritual surface on the back burner. it's natural to think of different things that in the end don't really matter. that is my goal this year, to bring that spiritual on the front burner. :) focus more on that. because once you have that all straightened out, everything else won't really matter. and things will fall into place. :)
Yeah, that is what I keep telling myself but it is so hard!!! Especially when you feel like you are in a black hole.
Post a Comment