Funny thing, I wasn't trying to be tricky. That is why i took a class to sharpen my skills.. I guess it didn't help much. (plus cool whip is different than regular frosting.)
Congrats! Cool whip is hard to work with. I use Fluffy Whip, but you can only buy it at Albertsons. So, when do your friends get to taste the winning cake?
Well, the requests are stacking up. I am making it this sunday for my sunday clan. I can make for easter and some weekend I can come up and make it for you and steph. Lisha said I sold out, because technically I guess I made "better than sex" cake. I have never made it, and I guess I really didn't know what was all in that kind of cake.
6 comments:
Congrats! Coconut will never beat chocolate...EVER!
Although I must admit, hers looked a little prettier. I'm sure you were trying to be tricky.
Funny thing, I wasn't trying to be tricky. That is why i took a class to sharpen my skills.. I guess it didn't help much. (plus cool whip is different than regular frosting.)
CONGRATS ANNIE-- i was so nervous for you that i bit off all of my nails!
oh yeah!!! i am so happy you won! you should make one for us for easter! :) if you want. :)
Congrats! Cool whip is hard to work with. I use Fluffy Whip, but you can only buy it at Albertsons. So, when do your friends get to taste the winning cake?
Well, the requests are stacking up. I am making it this sunday for my sunday clan. I can make for easter and some weekend I can come up and make it for you and steph. Lisha said I sold out, because technically I guess I made "better than sex" cake. I have never made it, and I guess I really didn't know what was all in that kind of cake.
Post a Comment