MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT
wow!!! will you have to wear rubber bands?
and i have to say, love the smile! :)
No rubberbands for me! Could the smile be cheesier?
i know! :) i meant to comment, no not ugly annie. but for some reason i can only make comments from a different computer. since it crashed and oliver re-build it, it is weird on us now.
I hope your kiddie with the ugly comment, I think they look cute. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow!!! will you have to wear rubber bands?
and i have to say, love the smile! :)
No rubberbands for me! Could the smile be cheesier?
i know! :) i meant to comment, no not ugly annie. but for some reason i can only make comments from a different computer. since it crashed and oliver re-build it, it is weird on us now.
I hope your kiddie with the ugly comment, I think they look cute. :)
Post a Comment