I was headed to Salt Lake on Friday, and probably saw one of the funniest things. It was in the 5:00 traffic, and of course I was behind a plethora of slow drivers. I was behind this particular older lady, when all of a sudden, she started to lift her right arm up and down. It looked like she was hitting her ceiling. I was confused for a minute. What was she doing? Then I had a thought. Is she doing exercises. After a few minutes she switched to her left arm. Yes, I believe she was utilizing her time wisely. It was too funny. When I passed her I looked over, and it was like she never did her dumbbell exercises.
3 comments:
that's funny because sometimes to get a really good work out, i too do arm excerises... i take the cookie from the box, lift my arm to my mouth and shove it in as quickly as i can. i do a set of 10 on each side. i really feel like the workout benefits me and i don't have to waste my precious time with all of the other boring exercises i do.
I sometims that too...with Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi:)
So my last sentence is grammatically incorrect. Shoot me!!
Post a Comment