Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Take me away!!!!

I hate myself so much!! There is not one thing I like about me today! I wish I was somebody else. Someone who wasn't a freak, a drama queen, an obsessive lunatic! I wish I could just be normal! Someone who doesn't push people away by being "Me." I wish I wasn't awkward. I wish I could say what I feel upfront and in person. At this very moment I wish I wasn't Andrea Carrie Howard.

I am hating myself right now and needed to vent! Thanks for letting me indulge in my self-loathing. I am not sure how long it will last, but it may be for awhile.

2 comments:

Lady Bills said...

you have the best laugh in all the world

you are smart

you have the quickest wit

you give service to everyone you care about

you are so sweet

you are a good friend

you have great insights to the gosple

you have lifted me up when i felt like poop

you just laughed that i used the word poop (i know you did)

you aren't as awkward as you think

you are easy to be around

you are beautiful

you are loved annie. i am sorry that you aren't feeling great about yourself right now... believe me when i say that i know how you feel. you are so wonderful and i am lucky to be your friend. i have a lot of really great memories with you... staying up late talking, rolling our eyes at michelle, making fun of people at ward stare, you coming up to my family's house all those times, helping me, supporting me when i was a psycho, coming to see my shows...

there is so much that i love.

Anonymous said...

i love andrea carrie howard!!! you are such a wonderful, beautiful woman. you have come along way in life. i hope you feel better. love you!