About 1 1/2 years ago I went to an all day Byron Katie seminar in Salt Lake. I had never really heard of her before. My friend had talked to me about her, and I found her ideas to be interesting. I really didn't know what to expect. What I had was an eye opening experience. Soon after the seminar I bought her book Loving What is in print and on CD. I have learned to love listening to her.
I really believe that you have to be ready and open when you listen to Katie. If you are not ready to listen, you may think that she is weird and maybe a little out there.
Just give her a chance...It will change your life.
I have attached three videos of some of her work. I hope you enjoy them, and maybe find new ways to look at the world we are in.
For more info go to: http://www.thework.com/index.asp
MY BODY
MY MOTHER CONTROLS ME
I AM FAT
No comments:
Post a Comment