Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The case of the Neti Pot

Exhibit A: Neti pot and Apple Cider Vinegar (yesterday’s purchases)



Exhibit B: Process in Action (Not me)




Verdict: massive headache, red eyes, red face, red nose, burned nasal cavities, nauseated, lots of snot.

Lesson: Know ALL of the consequences of your actions (especially if you decide to do something on your lunch break.)

6 comments:

John and Rachel Stephens said...

Are you insane?! Did it tell you to use vinegar? I could see some warm salt water, but vinigar? Why not just snort some bleach? Too funny! After everything calmed down, did it clear your head?

Αναστασία said...

Oh man, that sounds PAINFUL.
I've been meaning to try it, but now I think I'll pass...ugh, I'm so sorry though. How are you feeling now?

stephanielynn said...

I'm telling you...Vicks nasal spray is where it's at.

I'm with Rachel on the vinegar being crazy.

Annie said...

Rachel: The answer is no.

Stacey: I am doing all right.

Steph: You learn by experience right?

mee said...

Annie, did you seriously try this at work? You are one brave soul. I've never said differently.

Annie said...

Yes, i really did. I don't know if brave is the right word...stupid might be more like it