Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rock Band

Ever since I was little I think I liked to sing into a microphone. For my birthday one year I even got a microphone. It was red. A few years ago I bought a karaoke machine. I love it. I don’t use it as much anymore because I don’t want people upstairs to hear me, but I do love it. I love singing into a microphone. It really does relieve my stress. I tried Guitar Hero on New Years and I got booed off the stage in 3 seconds. A little before that time, or soon after, I heard of Rock Band. Same concept as Guitar Hero, but it has drums and a singer.

So, finally my friend invited me and a few other friends to play Rock Band. I loved it, Even though I only sang and didn’t try any other instruments, I still really enjoyed myself.

In the end of time….








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

do the wigs come with it? glad you had fun.

Annie said...

No. The wigs don't unfortunately:(

mee said...

Annie, looks too much fun. I love the outfit and pose.

Αναστασία said...

You look FIERCE.