Many of you know my life of deer poop. Some of you may have even experienced it. It is not fun. I have to play the dodge game every day. Well this winter it has been worse because of all the snow we received. The snow is so high in the mountains that the deers are forced to come down to find food. Well, this is what I got this morning. I opened my door ready for the day, and HELLO!!! I closed my door quickly and called Kay to see if I could go out the front door. I literally ran to my car in case the elk decided to run.


4 comments:
i JUST posted a blog about this! :) oh those nasty creatures. and look at their bones. i bet you can't wait for the summer.
The deer still come in the summer though. We have never had Elk before!!!
until now
Holy "CRAP"!
Post a Comment