MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT
That is so cute! Couldn't help but laugh.
This is OFFICALLY my kids new favorite video! They all cracked up- Even Sky! This makes me want some boys!
Thanks for the funny video. It makes me think of my kids since they are about the same ages (and I could see them doing the same thing). Love the accents!
that was so funny! :) i love the accents too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cute! Couldn't help but laugh.
This is OFFICALLY my kids new favorite video! They all cracked up- Even Sky! This makes me want some boys!
Thanks for the funny video. It makes me think of my kids since they are about the same ages (and I could see them doing the same thing). Love the accents!
that was so funny! :) i love the accents too.
Post a Comment