I wish I was a witty blog writer, like my sister, but I am not.
So, when I started My So-Called Life, I knew it was only one season long. What I didn't know was that it was going to leave me very unsatisfied. I thought things would be wrapped up at the end...was I wrong. As the last episode's credits ran I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth...I was unsatisfied. I wanted more, but there was no more to be had. This is what I was left with.
4 comments:
I love My So Called Life. And I love Brian.
They must have been planning for more seasons and got canceled or something. They couldn't get together at the end of the first season, they would've had nowhere to go from there, right? I mean how long would "Who's the Boss" have lasted if Tony and Angela had gotten together at the end of season 1. It's too bad that they weren't able to make more for you. I'm a new Clare Danes fan. Mostly love her in Stardust, but recently purchased Romeo and Juliet.
It sucks to love one-season shows that you think are so good. (ie. Boomtown and The Black Donnely's). I feel your pain!
you are totally right julie.
I like to think if they had continued the show (it was canceled due to low ratings and Clare Danes did not want to do another season), she would have picked Brian because Jared Leto is a crazy goth guy now in some really bad band.
Post a Comment